An exciting opportunity is available to young people aged 18-30 living in the Colchester, Braintree, Clacton, Harwich, Chelmsford and surrounding areas that are currently not in training, education or employment.
This free 2 week Get into Security traineeship is in partnership with The Prince’s Trust, Promed Training and the Job Centre all working together to deliver a unique training and placement package where young people can:
- Find out more about a career in security
- 1 week SIA training (blue badge)
- 1 Day First Aid Training
- Improve team work and boost confidence
- Improve your Interview and employability skills
- Meet with prospective employers
- Receive up to six months support from the Prince’s Trust
This programme has good positive outcomes for the right young people, it won’t affect any benefits already being claimed and all travel expenses will be refunded.
Interviews will take place week commencing 22nd October at local job centres
If successful you will be invited to a Taster Day Wednesday 31st Oct
This programme runs from Monday 5th – Friday 16th November