Colchester & Tendring Youth Enquiry Service ( y.e.s.)
If you need help, the answers y.e.s.
y.e.s. provides a confidential, non judgemental and informal service for young people between the ages of 11 and 25yrs across Colchester and Tendring, who are facing difficulties in their lives. Full contact details are available on the y.e.s website.
- If you find yourself homeless and need housing advice
- If you are overwhelmed with problems or in a family crisis, in despair, feeling desperate, low or depressed and would like to talk to someone or feeling very alone or suicidal
- If you need advice on debt or money management or would like to know what benefits you are entitled to.
- If you are pregnant and a teenager or a young family who needs support.
- …then y.e.s. can help you.
Working from two town centre locations in Colchester and Clacton we provide Counselling and family mediation, homelessness, housing and welfare benefit support ( Colchester only)
Teenage Pregnancy and young parent information advice and support, Debt management casework (Colchester only). We also run Teenage parent drop-in groups every week in both locations and an Advice shop drop-in on Tuesdays and Thursdays, based in our Colchester centre but open to everyone.