Princes Trust has an exciting new FREE opportunity available to 18-30 year olds living in Chelmsford, Colchester, Braintree and surrounding areas that are currently not in full-time training, education or employment: Get Ready with Digital Media. The course will include digital content creation, online personal marketing, and employability skills in the online environment. Further information can be found on the flyers below.
This programme is a short 2-day course split across two weeks. Attendees will need to be able to attend both days of the programme between 9-5pm on both days. Two Get Ready with Digital Media programmes will be running in November – one in Chelmsford and the other in Colchester on different dates.
Chelmsford Get Ready with Digital Media
- Taking place at Chelmsford ACL
- Initial interviews will be at Chelmsford job centre on Wednesday 6th November between 1-4pm
- Information session on Monday 11th November at Chelmsford ACL
- Programme running on Friday 15th and Friday 22nd November
Colchester Get Ready with Digital Media
- Taking place at Colchester ACL
- Initial interviews will be at Colchester job centre on Monday 18th November between 12 – 3.30pm
- Information session on Thursday 21st November
- Programme running on Wednesday 27th November and Wednesday 4th December
Travel expenses will be reimbursed. Participation doesn’t affect benefits. Opportunities afterwards include other Prince’s Trust programmes and mentoring support from The Prince’s Trust. If you have any enquiries, or to refer a young person, please contact me directly. Please see flyer below for further information. There are limited spaces on this programme, so please email [email protected] as soon as possible.