The Prince’s Trust has an upcoming programme available to young people aged 18-30 living in Clacton and the surrounding areas that are currently not in full time training, education or employment.
A free 2 day Get Ready with Digital Employability Skills programme in partnership Adult Community Learning Clacton which offers young people the chance to:
- Develop digital skills to help yourself stand out to prospective employers
- Develop your CV and digital profile using LinkedIn
- Take a professional photo to boost your CV and digital profile
- Make a video to promote yourself to employers
- Learn storyboarding techniques
- Learn webpage design
- Learn about blogging and how it can help you land your ideal job
Travel costs are reimbursed. Doesn’t affect benefits.
Opportunities afterwards include mentoring and next steps support from The Trust.
This programme runs across 2 days: Wednesday 25th March & 1st April 2020 at Adult Community Learning (ACL) Clacton.
Contact Jamie Mack [email protected] 07904 972 498 to refer or for more details.